Spring Simple Living Collection
Please note: this is a digital collection. As soon as you complete the checkout process, you will be emailed a link to your digital downloads. Please go to your email and download the collection to your computer. No physical items will be shipped to you.
Now more than ever, the desire to slow down, reconnect, create more joy, and savor family life stirs deep within our essence.
Join together with a group of experts from across the globe as we present to you our seventh issue of the Simple Living Collection.
A blueprint to a life full of lasting memories, new skills, and deeper connections.
Our spring issue is only available through March 21st for $25! With over 40 creators sharing tried and true skills, everything from learning to embroider, to foraging for mushrooms, to creating spring picnics is inside. Wildcrafted drinks, handmade needle books, raising rabbits, needle-felting tutorials, spring foraging guides, seasonal decorations, and so much more is packed into this collection!
- 43 products including digital e-books, tutorials, patterns, recipes, stories, and so much more!
- materials for all ages
- materials that can be used worldwide
- completely secular materials
We have carefully curated four simple categories to help families use and add to these resources season after season:
- Simple Living at the Craft Table
- Simple Living in the Home
- Simple Living in the Kitchen
- Simple Living Outdoors
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to slow down, savor family life, and learn new skills!
Simple Living in the Home
- Reusable Coffee Sleeve Tutorial by Hannah Walker
- Simple Herbal Remedies to Make with Kids by Teri Page
- All Natural Beeswax Polish by Nicole Spring
- Wax Sachets with Botanicals & Essential Oils by Tara Rondinelli
- Town Mouse & Country Mouse Storytelling by Jess Jarrin
- Homekeeping Rhythms by Christy Rucker
Special Interview with Farai Harreld
Simple Living in the Kitchen
- Gluten Free Nettle Donuts by Ashley Moore
- Spring Sap Herbal Tonic by Harmonie O'Loughlin
- Eat More Local Food by Erin Augustine
- Bird's Nest Pavlova by Kaela Anderson
- Herbal Hot Cross Buns by Kaela Anderson
- Lemon Pound Cake by Katelyn Swanson
- Spring Flowers in the Kitchen by Tabitha Paul
- Spring Spinach Quiche by Wendy Gray
- Flower Watching Tea Party by Jessie Lehson
Simple Living in the Outdoors
- Spring Wildcrafting Delight by Danielle Galvin
- Spring Picnics by Paula Adcock
- Keeping a Garden Journal by Lauren Hewitt
- Foraging for Morel Mushrooms by Colleen Codekas
- Attracting Mosquito-Eating Birds by Rebecca Huron
- Growing Food with Children by Stephanie Brigan
- Sustainable Spring Foraging by Casey Kirkland Johnson
- Sensory Gardens for Children by Emily Elliot
- Family Flower Gardening by Ginny Yurich
- Raising Rabbits on the Homestead by Kristine Clay
- Foraging Spring Wildflowers by Ruby Henry
- Milk Goat Training 101 by Eliza Blue
- Make Your Own Solar Oven by Morgan Rogue
Simple Living at the Craft Table
- Spring Flower Pounded Bunting by Angela Ruggles
- Introducing Whittling to Children by Josée Bergeron
- Spring on the Wing: 3 Bird-Inspired Crafts by Leah Damon
- Creating a Needle Book from Scraps by Heather Sleightholm
- The Hen & Chick Poetry and Crafts by Franziska Shelton
- Spring Wool Fairies by Chenoa Pelligra
- Rocking Robin by Brittany Lescano
- Flower Fairies of Springtime by Franziska Shelton
- Needle Felted Flower Crown by Molly Pratt
- Knit Sheep Marionette by Chenoa Pelligra
- Spring is in the Air Embroidery by Emma-Lisa McGhee
- Botanical Bas-Relief by Whitney Bangel
- Butterfly & Moth Accessories by Nicolette Sowder
As soon as you complete the checkout process, you will be emailed a link to your digital downloads. Please go to your email and download the collection to your computer.
Please note that these are digital products and that nothing will be shipped to you. Because of the nature of the product, refunds are not available. Please read this description thoroughly.