Inside the village you will find...
- A growing community of people who are seeking a slower lifestyle that is guided by the seasons, simplicity, and beauty.
- A space for us to come together to adopt new interests, build skills, and try new things.
- Activities, articles, recipes, music, book clubs, workshops... and the community you have been searching for.
- Village events such as our themed monthly teatime to build stronger connections with one another and share our progress on projects.
- A village of people ready to chat, share, and learn alongside you.
- A growing collection of activities and recipes to aid in your simple living journey.
It takes a village...
The Simple Living Collection- Winter Issue.
Join together with over 50 artists and creators to celebrate the season! Find seasonal guides, tutorials, e-books, recipes and more in each seasonal collection. It's everything your family needs to slow down, reconnect, and find joy during the winter months!
Available for one week only!
From December 6th to the 13th. Over 700 digital pages, valued at $500 for $25 only! This collection brings exclusive items that you won't find in any other bundle.
*These are digital downloads.
What is so special about the simple living collection?
1. It's the most complete slow-living seasonal collection in the community.
2. It features seven different sections to help families build their own slow-living resource binder. Grow, Raise, Create, Nourish, Healthy Home, Wildcraft, and Family.
3. Our collection is filled with enriching tutorials, guides, e-books, and more. All to help your family slow down and reconnect.
4. 100% of our products have never been been featured in any other collection- these are BRAND NEW releases!
5. Products are carefully curated to bring the magic of slow living into your home. They are realistic tutorials and guides to help your family. As simple as that.
The Winter Collection.
Our Winter Simple Living Collection is all about refuge and finding comfort in the home during this season. Simple, loving ways to connect and celebrate the darkest season.
Inside our latest issue you will find:
- a beautiful and thoughtfully curated collection of digital resources to guide you through the season
- tutorials for simple, handmade projects to delight your family during the winter
- seasonal recipes
- articles and activities to help you build new skills with confidence
.... and so much more from our talented creators!